jeudi 30 avril 2009

Walpurgis Nacht

Oh, Surtr, Giant of Fire...


Nothing else.
Don't try. Don't be. Say the word, pray.

Need to work on me and to give me a kick. I'm a fucking procrastinator, you know? .__. That's bad for me. And that's very tiring to have real problem with that. When I'm lonely, I don't do anything. I let time pass.

Fucking procrastinator.
You know, it's a curse. It's not like I don't want to be procrastinator ; I have difficulty (maybe I don't want, inside of me...? Don't know... I never had the courage to really see why I'm so lazy) to ride off this default.

Oh, Surtr, Giant of Fire...
Burn me.
Burn me.
Burn me.

Burn the dead and let the live renew from the ashes.

Burn me.
Burn me.
Burn me.

Inside my head, it's like a litany.

Burn me.

An echoe. You know, it's not like I hear it. It's like it punch me head, my skul, my entire being.

Burn me.

I want to suffer, I want to let something inside of me die, in order the rise again from my ashes.

Burn me.

Oh, Surtr, Giant of Fire. Father of Muspellheim's Ones. Black One. Burning One.
Oh, Surtr, Giant of Fire. Purify the soul of the corrupt ones.

Burn me.

It's my litany.

Burn me.

It's my word, my deed.

Burn me.

Let my cry for you.

Burn me.

Aucun commentaire: